photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

For the Graduate

These Bible verses always come to mind when I think about young people who are about to graduate from high school.  It's such an exciting time for them.  Their future is wide open and the potential for new experiences is within reach. With so many options it's easy to stray from the path God desires for them.  It's now time for these young people to embrace the freedom they have but still make wise choices.  

If I could give new graduates any advice, I'd tell them to seek God first and trust in His plan.  There's no better way to plan for the future than to have God at the center of your life.  There's only one thing I can credit for the blessings I've been given, and that's that I truly desire to seek God and I trust in His word.  That's my desire for all of those about to embark on this new chapter of life.  Maybe they have a plan or maybe they don't. It doesn't matter because if God's the focus of it, then it will work itself out.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

It doesn't get any simpler than Proverbs 3:5-6.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart 
And do not lean on your own understanding. 
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
And He will make your paths straight." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails