photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, May 16, 2014

Mid May

I'm not feeling great.  I think it's allergies.  I probably wouldn't blog right now, but I don't want to forget everything we've been up to in May.  Here's a phone dump for the month so far.

May 1st was Will's Spring Musical.  It was adorable.  The songs all had a positive theme.  



Poor Ben.  Early in the month, I had to take him to the doctor because he was having trouble breathing.  It ended up being related to allergies.  Allergies are just miserable this time of year.  The breathing treatments fixed him right up.  


At the beginning of the month, we celebrated the birthday of my cousin's son.  He turned 5.  His party was a gymnastics gym.  You can see Will and Ben in the foam pit.  Sam soaring high on the trapeze. Aubree and Harper are too cute jumping on the trampolines.

The trapeze bar over the foam pits was so cool.  The kids got to swing out and then drop. 

The zip line was over a foam pit, too.  You go all the way across and then let go. 

Cuties!

The party was at Metroplex Gymnastics in Allen.   

After the party, we went to Watters Creek.   


The Monday after such a fun weekend was not easy.  I think my boys are ready for summer vacation.

Peony, milk glass and Legos.

We've had lots of rain.  I'm thankful!

Teacher Appreciation week was last week.  The parents spoiled us with lots of good food. 

Working moms feel my pain.  You work all day and then come home to work all evening.  I consider it a luxury to sit down while the boys are contained in the tub and enjoy some tea.  It's definitely getting easier being a working mom now that the boys are older, but it's still exhausting. 

I went to the cutest baby shower for one of my teacher friends, Jourdan.  She's changed schools now, but we'll always be teacher friends forever.  She's due with a sweet baby girl in July.   
 

That's all I can think of for now.  Maybe if my mind wasn't so fuzzy from feeling bad, I'd write more.  If this didn't make any sense at all, I blame sickness and a low-grade fever.  I'll be back to more coherent thoughts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails