photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Ben and Will before church this morning.

I was so happy to get a family photo outside of church.   

We usually end up with photos like this.  Here we are at home after church.  The boys were begging to get out of their church clothes, but I made them pose for just a few more photos.

After church, we went to Mark's parents.  We had a cookout with his family.  

The boys got to hunt Easter eggs with their cousins.

I'm not sure why Ben's face looks like this, but I think this is a really funny photo.

Will was ready to hunt some eggs. 

 Looking for eggs under the tree. 

Full baskets = Happy boys

  The boys were so excited to get Legos from the Easter Bunny this morning.

Although, I look forward to Easter because it's fun to spend time with family and friends, I don't ever want to forget the true meaning.  

1 Corinthians 15: 55-56
“Death is swallowed up in victory.”

“O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 
 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.


1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.


Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails