photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Road Trip 2012 {Taos}

I'm going to do back-to-back posts about our summer road trip to New Mexico because things were so busy in August and this Fall that I never got around to sharing these memories.  We stayed in Red River, New Mexico and drove to Santa Fe one day and Taos another.

The weather was exceptional the day we were in Taos.

Our first stop was a Latin-French restaurant, Gutiz.  This photo was taken outside of it. 

The food was delicious.  I liked all of the unique items like my drink, desert pear lemonade. 

Shopping at the Taos Plaza.

I'm not sure if you can see their faces, but Will and Ben were not enthusiastic about shopping.

Picking out some souvenirs

Will and the big chief

A few more pics from my phone





Our other 2012 Road Trip photos can been seen Texas here, High Road from Taos to Santa Fe here, and Santa Fe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails