photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, June 11, 2012

Flashback Friday: Virginia

Flashback Friday {Monday}
Virginia
June 2008

The first stop on our road trip in 2008 was in Virginia to visit family.  Will was 18 months old and this was the first big trip we'd taken with him.  After leaving Virginia we went to New Jersey, New York City and Pennsylvania. 

Since we'll be in Vegas most of this week, I won't be blogging.  I'll share flashback photos all week of our road trip in '08.

Mark, Will and I are with my two brothers, sister, sister-in-law and niece.

My brother Brian lives in Fredericksburg, which is a very old town founded in the 1700s.  The downtown is a historically-rich area.


Maybe not historically significant but still recommended by the locals.

One final shot with my brother Chris, Laura and Will.

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! My sister in law, her husband, and our niece and nephew live in Fredericksburg, VA! :))

    Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails