photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can I still post about Christmas?

Yesterday, I posted my New Year's Resolutions for 2012, and today I'm doing a Christmas post.  I'm all over the place!

It's never a good time to blog during the holidays because things are so hectic.  Once they are over, I realize that I've skipped over some things that I'd really like to include on my blog for memories for my kiddos.

Christmas Eve at with Mark's family
  We eat breakfast/brunch and then open gifts. 

Will with his gifts.

Look closely and you'll see that Ben received a few dollars in his card.  He was just as excited about it as he was the Lego Cars set.  One of our favorite moments was when Ben opened his first gift and said as happy as could be, "I got a box!".  He was thrilled with his new box!

Will was happy with his new Winnie the Pooh movie and Wii game.  

The boys each get a gift from Mark's parents and from each of his brother's families.  It's just the right amount of gifts.  It's not excessive or out of control.  I really like that about Mark's family. 

This is Carol's Anthro mug.  Will was talking to his Mamaw the day we bought the mugs and he told her, "Mamaw we bought you a mug today." I overheard him and told him she wasn't supposed to know because it was a gift.  He told her, "Don't tell anyone, it's a surprise."  Bless him!

Carol surprised Jerry with the Biggest Loser cookbook.  They both made resolutions to eat healthier and lose weight in the new year. 


Christmas Eve At Home
Christmas Eve at our house was more successful than last year.  The boys and I made and decorated cookies for Santa.  We also had carrots to leave for the reindeer. 

Hope Santa and his reindeer enjoy! 

One last thing to do before they go to bed, check Santa's location on NORAD's Santa Tracker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails