photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

They Say It's Your 1st Birthday

My sweet baby boy turns one today. Ben's first birthday party was over the weekend. We invited friends and family to celebrate our very special little guy. Ben had such a good time. Happy First Birthday, Ben! We love you!!!

The Birthday Boy




I used this tutorial to make the party favor stickers.

The party's this way!

I can't take credit for making these super cute birthday cakes. My friend, Brandi, who is a teacher by day and cake maker extraordinaire by night made the cakes. The cakes look amazing and taste even better!




My uber-talented friend Stephanie made this adorable bib and Ben's birthday shirt.







Ben loves his daddy.

Mommy and Daddy photo with the birthday boy

Bring on the cake!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday, Dear Ben, Happy Birthday to you!

Let the fun begin!

I love this photo of Ben with his hand covered in icing.







Smashing the smash cake!



He demolished his smash cake!

Will could hardly wait to get his hands on some of Ben's cake.

Ben had to take a bath after attacking his smash cake.

Papa Ralph,my grandpa, will be 94 in just a few weeks. I'm so happy he was able to attend the party but sad that my grandma, Mama Winnie, could not because she is in the nursing home.

Our family and friends were so generous. Ben was given so many fun toys and cute clothes.











Thank you for all of my presents!

Terri, Cory and me. Love my girls! Just can't beat college friends.

We're hoping this is Rachael and Ben's first date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails