photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day 2010


I know everyone seems to gush about how wonderful their husband is on Father's Day so I wanted to get in on the action, too. My husband truly is a wonderful father. It's neat to think that the influence he's having on our sons now will help them become godly men that will one day raise a family of their own. I think about the women that my sons will someday marry. I think about how lucky these ladies will be because they will be marrying men who have had the good fortune of growing up in a home with a father who sets an amazing example. He loves our family and makes us a priority. He loves me and respects me and raises our sons in a way to respect women. He knows what's important in life and those values are evident in his life. 

I love you, Mark. Thank you for being such an incredible father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails