photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happiness Is...

Happiness is a Cherry Limeade

You can expect to see a Dairy Queen in most small towns in Texas. The DQ in my small town offers 1/2 price drinks in the afternoon. I think it's so that they can compete with Sonic happy hour, which I'm a pretty big fan of, too.  I'm a teacher, and it's getting close to the end of the school year. I don't treat myself to DQ or Sonic on a regular basis, but to make it through these last days before summer break I needed just a little something extra. 

It's simple but makes me really happy.

The BEST Cherry Limeade in town!




I'm also learning how to use my new camera. My husband just couldn't stop laughing at me when he realized I had taken photos of my Cherry Limeade. I know it's pretty dorky. I love his sense of humor and that he calls me on stuff when I am being a big dork. He's right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails