photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, May 21, 2010

Always In A Rush

I love getting the boys dressed and ready for church. Well, I don't really love getting them dressed and ready. I really love how they look when they are dressed and ready for church. We're always in a such a rush to get out the door on Sunday mornings, and I never have time to take a photo of my little guys. They look so handsome in their Sunday best. You can see in the first photos they are sort of cooperative and then you can see how they normally act. I snapped a few photos even though we were running late, which is pretty typical for us on Sunday mornings. Why is it that Sunday morning is the hardest morning to get everyone ready?




 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails