photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog?

Why did I start this blog?

I'll attempt to answer my own question. I love reading other people's blogs. I'm interested in blogs about interior design, fashion, crafts, cooking and raising children. The latter being the only thing I have time for these days. I admire the wit and creativity that people so openly share. I feel inadequate because I offer no creative solutions or interesting observations about the world.  I'm not a great writer. This blog is just my simple, humble attempt to join the blogging world.  I'll probably just post random thoughts about things I think about while I'm washing dishes or folding laundry.

I titled this blog "Imperfectly Wonderful World" because I have a pretty wonderful life. That can sound a little misleading because you might think things are always perfect. I'm not going to lie, my life is pretty great BUT not perfect. My husband is wonderful BUT not perfect. My children are wonderful BUT not perfect. My job is wonderful BUT not perfect. My friends are wonderful BUT not perfect. See a theme developing here? This is no surprise because I'm not perfect!!! Wow! I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest. Let me type it again, I'm not perfect! I'm learning to embrace the imperfections and be okay with them.

Maybe you can relate to this. I'm thankful for the wonderful life I have and all of the imperfections that are in it. Most of all I'm thankful for having Christ in my life because he is perfect.

Philippians 1:6 "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."

2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."


What an encouragement for an imperfect person like me.

1 comment:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails