photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, June 11, 2016

School Musicals 2015-2016

You might be wondering, "Why Christmas photos in June?", which is a good question.  I use the blog as a place to keep memories for our family, and the school musicals were something special I wanted to make sure I had saved in my little blog world (AKA my digital-family-scrapbook-that-gets-shared-on-the-world-wide-web).

Ben's Christmas musical was adorable.
Ben was Dasher for the song "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".




Will's spring musical theme was Texas Rodeo.
His favorite part was the square dance song "Shake Them 'Simmons Down".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails