photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, June 3, 2016

It's Been a Great School Year!


Another school year {2015-2016} is finished.  

Ben completed the 1st grade.
Will completed 3rd grade.

This is the last year that both boys will be in the elementary school together so it was a special year for our family.

This school year has been an adventure for our us.  We have lived in 3 different houses, which is hard to believe as I'm typing it.  We sold a house and built a house.  The boys adjusted to the changes and stress better than I imagined.  I really couldn't have asked for them to handle it any better.  I'm thankful that all the adjustments didn't have an impact on their learning.  We are proud of all their hard work, effort, and accomplishments.  Most of all I'm happy they made friends, learned, and had fun.

It seems we are blessed each year with educators who make it their mission in life to invest in the future of our children.  Mark and I are educators so naturally we value education.  We know it's not an easy job, and it's often thankless.  Both of our boys' teachers are truly gifted and helped our boys excel.  If it weren't for them I know they wouldn't be where they are today.  What a special thing to encourage a love of learning!


Sweet, kind, caring, intelligent, and amazing teachers.


Comparison photo from the first day of school 2015-2016 to the last day of school 2015-2016.  Amazing!

We're so proud of you, Will and Ben!

I look forward to an awesome summer full of relaxing, adventure, fun, and spending time at our new home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails