photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Our Kitchen {just a quick glimpse}

Here's a quick glimpse of our kitchen.
I didn't break out my fancy DSLR camera for these pics.  I  snapped the photos on my old iPhone 5S.  
The photos were taken before we moved in about a month ago. You can still see the protective plastic on some of our appliances.

We closed on the house at the beginning of May and I have to say that living in the new house has been all that I imagined it would be.  I LOVE it!  Each day it feels more and more like home.

I plan to share all the details about the new house on Unexpected Elegance, but for now here's a brief list off the top of my head.

Appliances: GE Cafe
Countertops: Soapstone (Original PA honed)
Sink: Kohler Whitehaven
Faucet: Kohler Artifacts chrome finish
Hardware: Gilmore from Restoration Hardware chrome finish
Lighting: Quorum
Flooring: Armstrong Bruce hickory finish
Backsplash: white beveled subway tile with Oyster Gray grout






1 comment:

  1. Love your light and bright kitchen. I know you must be enjoying the new house. We just got new GE cafe appliances and they look great! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails