photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day was the first special day we celebrated in the new house.  New house equals new traditions.  At the old house (or as Ben calls it "the old, old house" because we also had "the rent house" in between) I've always taken a photo on Mother's Day in our front yard by our flowers, but this year we aren't even close to having flower beds ready.  We were barely unpacked at Mother's Day.  I had to come up with a new place for our yearly photo, and I thought by our front door would be the perfect spot.

I like this new spot for our Mother's Day photo.  It still feels surreal to show you these photos.  I can't believe we are in our new house.  Perfect Mother's Day present!

Mark told the boys to give me a kiss on the cheek.  Precious!  
These boys do love their mommy and I love them! 

I always took photos of the boys by the front door at the old house, and I decided to keep up that tradition here. 

I'll try to show y'all photos of the new house soon.  Moving is overwhelming, and we moved right at the end of school, which is hectic.  I know things will slow down and I can get caught up.  Summer is just around the corner, and I look forward to the time we can enjoy our new home and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails