photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa! We know him!!!

Each year we go to The Shops at Willow Bend to visit Santa.  I always think about the scene in the movie Elf, where Buddy finds out Santa is coming to the store and he freaks out and says, "Santa!!!  I know him!!!"  The boys were excited to see Santa.  Maybe not as much as Buddy the elf, but they were very happy to see Santa and tell him what was on their Christmas list.

While you wait in line to see Santa, there's a giant snow globe.  The theme changes each year and this year it was polar bears and the arctic.  The fake snow is a lot of fun for the boys to play in, but it's a mess to get out of your hair.  









 They took a photo of our family as we left and emailed it to us.   It looks like we are in a winter wonderland.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool about the giant snow globe! I love it. These pictures are great, and the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails