photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Psalm 46:10


Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God.
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth!”



All of Psalm 46 is beautiful and verse 10 is one of my favorite Bible verses.  It's such a good reminder of the peace that we can have when we stop and remember that God is in control.  Just like he told Moses in Exodus 3 "I AM WHO I AM”;". 

We are all burdened with responsibilities.  There never seems to be any time to just "be still" but sometimes that's what we need the most.  Maybe if it's only a brief break from our busy schedules I hope we can all find time to stop, reflect, and be thankful.  I definitely needed this reminder for myself as another school year starts and life gets crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails