photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, January 31, 2013

TBT

Throwback Thursday

June 2012

I've been seeing #tbt a lot on instagram, and I decided to do throwback Thursday for a blog post.  Clearly I love to reminisce because I've done lots of Flashback Friday posts.  Who doesn't like to look back and remember the good times?  I have to admit that this made me want another baby...not really but kind of, ha!  Let me be clear we don't plan to have anymore children, but seeing my boys this small made me miss them being babies.  I forgot how stinkin' cute they were.  Ben had just turned 1 and Will was 3 1/2.  The photos were taken at the Dallas Arboretum.



















{Photos be the very talented Lauren}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails