photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 in Pictures

I love looking through the photos of the year stored on my hard drive.  At the end of 2011 I did a post with photos from each month of that year, and I wanted to do the same for 2012.  It forces me to organize my photos for the year, and it's sentimental.

January
Ben and Will (before or after church).

Will got his first big boy bike.

I love Texas weather.  The boys can play outside year-round, even in January.


February
Ben copies whatever Will does.

Ben's a baller!  He can shoot and score on his little goal.

He's pretty good at swinging a bat, too.

March
Our annual spring break trip to the Dallas Arboretum to see Dallas Blooms.


April
Easter egg hunt at Mark's family at his parents' house.

Easter morning

Easter



May
Mother's Day

Will's pre-k graduation




June
Ben turned 3!

Ten year anniversary trip to Las Vegas

Once we were home the boys wanted to go on a trip so they made an airplane.

Father's Day

Vacation Bible School


Our actual anniversary.  Ten of the best years of my life!



July
Swim lessons at the YMCA

Creating all sorts of things.  Gas stations for the hot wheels.

Road Trip to Red River, NM with a stop along the way in Amarillo, TX and Cadillac Ranch.
We drove Route 66, which made my boys super happy.


August
One last mini-vacation before school starts to College Station!
Whoop! Gig 'em, Aggies!

Sul Ross statue in front of the Academic building on the campus of Texas A&M University.

We visited the George Bush Presidential Library that is located at Texas A&M.

Brenham is a short drive from College Station so we toured the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory while we were in the area.

Will started kindergarten.



 September
My good friend and former roommate, Kayreen, and her friends from Idaho and Seattle visited.

Ben rocking out.



October
The boys after church.

Fall is my favorite season.

Halloween


Soccer
Will's first soccer season.



November
Will turned 6!


Our family at Thanksgiving

December
Will wrote his letter to Santa all by himself.

New Christmas tradition.
The boys counted down the days until Christmas by opening a book each night starting December 1st.

Making cookies for Santa

Playing in the snow on December 26th

Ben and his favorite costume, Captain America.  He spent many days of 2012 in this.

2012, you were a very good year!

I can't help but feel blessed beyond measure--immeasurably more than I could have ever imagined.
Ephesians 3:20 
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails