photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Natural High

It's hard to believe that it's been over a week since we took this photo.  The top photo of Mark and me is probably my favorite photo of us on the vacation.  We're at a scenic lookout on the High Road from Taos to Santa Fe. The views were spectacular.

As usual, the boys weren't very happy about posing for a photo so this is what I ended up with.  I know someday I'll look back on all of these awkward photos and laugh.  I admit in the moment it's a headache trying to take pics of them on vacation.  So uncooperative.  Oh, well!  Still love them :)

I'll have more photos from Road Trip 2012 soon. We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to share more photos.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you and your husband! Can't wait to hear all about the family road trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails