photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall Decor in the New House

It's been special spending two seasons in the new house.  Summer was a big adjustment since we were still unpacking. Fall has been wonderful because we feel settled and at home.  In our old house, I was never one to change out decor for the seasons except for Christmas.  The new house has me inspired to change with the seasons.  Below are photos taken during the months of September, October, and November with fall decor around the house.  You can see that items changed slightly as I added things, moved things, and tried to find the perfect spot for pumpkins, leaves, and all things fall. 










 This one doesn't look particularly fall-ish but I wanted a photo of my chalkboard pantry door before I changed what was on it for Christmas.


 The kitchen towels reminded me of my grandma, so I had to add them to the kitchen.

Front porch 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails