photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Morning Encouragement: Psalm 103:11-12

{Monday Morning Encouragement}

Psalm 103:11-12
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.

What an amazing thought that our sins are removed from us
"as far as the east is from the west" I needed that reminder today.


1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thank you for posting! I need to reminders daily. God is so good to remove our sins and to forget them. That is a beautiful thing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails