photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Love Weddings!

I love weddings!  

Don't you?  

The older I get the more sentimental I become.  I couldn't help but cry numerous times at this sweet wedding.  It's a precious thing to watch two people take marriage vows in front of family and friends.  Hearing two people who love each other make those promises never gets old.  I can't help but remember my wedding and think about the promises Mark and I made to each other that day.  I wish that happiness for others and to see my friends make the same commitment to someone they love fills my heart with joy.  My longtime friend Cory got married this weekend.  Travis and Cory's wedding was perfect.  The venue was beautiful and the attention to detail made it really special.  Plus, it was a lot of fun!

Here are some of my favorite photos of the special evening.  There were some amazing photos that others took of the good food, fireworks, dancing, the Aggie War Hymn, and many other things, but instead of being glued to my phone taking photos, I stayed in the moment and enjoyed it all.






 We had a moment before the wedding when Terri made us cry when she said we've been there for each other for a lot of things.   We've all stood beside each other through all of our weddings.  It's a blessing to have good people to go through life with who stand by your side. I'm lucky to have these two for friends!








Congratulations, Cory and Travis!
We wish you happily ever after!

They even had a very rainy wedding day so their marriage will be blessed by the downpour that happened.  It rained on mine and Mark's wedding day and it's worked out well for us!


I'll have more photos from our road trip to Austin up on the blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails