photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

Rewind

If I could hit a rewind button on our last week, this would be what you'd see Thursday-Friday.
 
Thursday
 
My sweet boys snuggled up on the couch watching a cartoon before bed.
 
After a long day and feeling yucky, Starbucks in a red holiday cup made me feel better.
 
Will has strep throat.  Poor little guy :(
 
Guess what?  I have strep too.  I haven't had a sore throat like this since I was a kid.  I broke down and went to the doctor Thursday morning.  I'm glad I did when the strep test came back positive.  Now I have antibiotics that will make me all better :)  Thank goodness for amoxicillin!!!
 
 
Tuesday
 
We went to the land after school and work to see the fall leaves.
Look closely and you can see Will and Ben's "I Voted" stickers on their shirts.
 
The beautiful fall leaves didn't disappoint.
 
I wish my camera phone could capture the spectacular color.  There's a tree with bright yellow leaves in the distance.
 
The top photo in the collage is my sweet mother-in-law with Will and Ben.  The red oaks leaves are deep red.  The stack of cedar wood was cut by my hardworking father-in-law who is clearing out brush for us.  Mark and I can't wait to get out there and help clear brush, too.  The more we walk around at the land the more excited I am about the idea of building a house there. It's like our own private nature preserve.  I love it there.
 
Earlier in the day I voted.  Civic responsibilities fulfilled.
 
 
Sunday
 
I attend church with a very talented lady who makes adorable personalized baby gifts.  She delivered my latest order to church.  Her facebook page is "Little Missy Boutique".  These Christmas shirts are for my nieces.
 
I also ordered this cute bib for Lily since it's her first Christmas.
 
Lily's baby gift.  I love the matching chenille bib and burp cloth sets.  I love picking up girly gifts for my nieces.
 
 
Saturday
 
Will's All-Star Birthday Bash
 
My favorite photo from Will's birthday party.  I still can't believe he's 6!
 
 
Friday
 
Will wanted to share cupcakes with his class for his birthday.

Ben got to go to his brother's school party.
 
Most of these photos were taken and shared via instagram.  I'm @redbirdblue
If you want to keep up with our daily lives, then follow along.  It's much easier to instagram than blog these days. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you- Istagram is the answer for busy Moms!! Did you make that cake yourself? It looks great! I love the pictures of the fall leaves- how fun to live in the middle all of that beauty!!! Hope you are all feeling better- enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails