photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {September 2012}

What I Wore Wednesday {September 2012}
 
The weather in Texas did not get the memo that fall is here.  In most of the photos I'm wearing clothes that I wear during the summer.  We had just a couple of days of cooler weather.  It usually doesn't get cold in Texas until November.  I'd love to wear cardigans and more layers, but that's impossible with the temperatures around here.
 
I only took photos for 10 outfits.  As usual, I'm a month behind in getting my WIWW posted. 
 
#1
Black capris: Gap outlet
Fuchsia top: J Crew outlet
Leopard flats: Target
Black teardrop Earrings: Ike & Co


 
#2
You can't see it in the photo, but the pants have a thin, navy stripe.
Cropped pants: Joe's bought at Nordstrom Rack
Navy top: J Crew outlet
Necklace: Lisa Leonard Family tree
Sandals: Shi
 
#3
Black capris: Old Navy
Top: BCBG Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet: Premiere Designs
Earrings: Ike & Co
Black Flats: DSW (Steve Madden)
 
I love this top!
 
#4
I should probably put my linen pants away, but with the warm weather they still get a lot of use after labor day. 
Brown linen pants and white top: Gap
Necklace: Wal-Mart
Bracelet: Old Navy
Sandals: Shi

 
#5
Gray Pants: J Brand bought at Nordstrom Rack
Striped top: Milk & Honey
Black Flats: DSW
 
#6
Navy dress: Banana Republic outlet
Flats: DSW (Steve Madden color cognac)
Necklace: Personalized gold discs with W & B,  gift from Mark & the boys for my birthday
 
#7
Denim trousers, white top and scarf: Old Navy
Same flats as #6
Earrings: Ike & Co
Wave Ring: Sundance

 
 
#8
Dress: Mad Men Collection Banana Republic
Heels: Nordstrom Rack
 
#9
Skirt: J Crew outlet
Tank & yellow flats: Target
Yellow bead Necklace: Old Navy
Gold and Silver Ring: Sundance
 
#10
Pants: Nordstrom Rack
Gray top: J Crew outlet
Black flats: DSW
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my WIWW :)
 
Linking up to the Pleated Poppy


3 comments:

  1. Your BCBG top is really neat! I love it.

    And there's that great Mad Men dress again. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf, the JCrew skirt and the third top. I love it all actually. I need your closet! I also need your email address so I can add you to my now private blog. Email me hdeaver1@hotmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love outfit #2--so cute and summery! also love the blouse from nordstrom rack and the cute outfit with the scarf (#7, i think). can't wait to see some of your fall outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails