photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas in our new home


Our first Christmas in our new home!

It was everything I thought it would be.
Magical, Wonderful, Amazing, Delightful, Sweet, Sentimental, Joyous, Restful, Relaxing, Fun!

I took most of the photos on my iPhone.  I started decorating before Thanksgiving, and I plan to leave up the decorations until the new year.   It's been exciting to celebrate in our new home that we've dreamed about for so long that I couldn't take it all down just yet.














































2 comments:

  1. Love it all! So perfect! Esp love the Christmas card garland and your Christmas village! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed your first Christmas in your new house. wishes for many more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails