photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happiness is...

Happiness is my boys saying silly things.



Last week I celebrated my 38th birthday.  Mark and I were discussing buying something I wanted for my birthday, and Will overheard us.  When he heard our discussion, he chimed in and said, "Yes, you should buy it! Buy whatever you want because it's your birthday."  How cute and funny is that?  He's got a generous heart, especially since he doesn't have to pay for the gift.

On Saturday morning I usually buy donuts at the local donut shop.  It's not something I have time to do during the week so it's our special weekend treat.  When I woke up Saturday morning, I rested on the couch while the boys watched TV.  Once I was fully awake, I asked them if they wanted me to get donuts, and Ben's reply was priceless.  He dramatically said, "Yes!!!  I thought you'd never ask!."  I thought it was so cute that I had to write it down.

Here are a few pics from my birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails