photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, August 19, 2010

World of Little People

Our World of Little People
 

The Fisher-Price Little People are some of my boys most loved toys.  They are well-designed toys that encourage imagination.  My three-year-old and one-year-old can both play along.  You can see in the photo that Will seated all the different Little People figures around the picnic table at the airport and lined up all of the cars on the road.  He can play, if he isn't interrupted by Ben, for a long time.  He sets up a world of Little People and makes it come to life.

If you are a parent of a young child who plays with Little People toys, then you have most likely watched the free DVD included with many of the toys.  My boys love it!  We know Eddie, Sarah Lynn, Maggie, Michael and Sonya Lee like they were members of our family.  The funniest thing about the claymation DVDs is Aaron Neville.  When Will first watched the DVD, Mark and I looked at each other and said, "Is that Aaron Neville singing?".    Very random!  If you've ever heard the theme song then it's probably stuck in your head now.  Sorry!

One day my boys will outgrow their Little People toys, but I just don't know if I'll be able to give them away.  I've grown to love them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails