Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {Teacher Style 2014}

What I Wore Wednesday {Teacher Style 2014}

I haven't done a WIWW since April.  These outfits are from photos I found saved from May-June at the end of the school year in the Spring and a few things I've worn since starting a new school year in August.

Let's start with all of the white pants outfits.  I've decided I'm wearing white after Labor Day and I don't care.  As I said on Instagram, "It's almost one hundred degrees in Texas and it's only fair that we get to wear white."  Sorry, Texas didn't the weather memo that it was supposed to be Fall.  No cooler weather around these parts.

#1
White jeans: Kut bought at Nordstrom Rack
Greenish Blueish Top: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Gold flip flops: Gap

My favorite earrings right now are these from Ike & Co on Etsy.

#2
White linen pants: Old Navy
Coral top: Banana Republic outlet
White cardi:  ?  Sorry, I forgot!
Same earrings and flip flips as #1

#3
White jeans: Kut
Black tank: Target
Black & White top: Free People 
Sandals: DSW
Earrings: Ike & Co


#4
White capris: Banana Republic outlet
Black and white top: Old Navy
Bracelet: Ember Arts made in Uganda
Black flip flops: Gap

#5
Green dress: Banana Republic outlet
Sandals: Sam Edeleman
Earrings: Ike & Co
Gold initial necklace: Gift from Mark and the boys

#6
Skirt: Banana Republic outlet
Denim shirt: Gap (circa 1998)
Bracelet: artisans in India we support through mission work
Ring: Sundance

#7
Same skirt as above
Navy top: Gap
Earrings: Old Navy
Brown sandals: Shi
Necklace: artisans we support through mission work in India

#8
Gray linen pants: Old Navy
Beige tank: Gap
Striped scarf: Nordstrom Rack


#9
Same pants as above
Ruffle tank: Gap outlet
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Silver flip flops: Gap

#10
Blue/gray Jeggings: AG purchased at Nordstrom Rack
Top: Milk & Honey Boutique
Flats: Steve Madden bought at DSW
Necklace: Charming Charlie

#11
Black Jeggings: AG bought at Nordstrom Rack
Top: Nordstrom Rack the brand is Heather by bordeaux and it's one of my favorites.  My friend Angie wears a lot of their tops and they are really cute.
Sandals: DSW

Thanks for asking about my WIWW posts on IG, Susanne!  You're so sweet!

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I like all of these outfits! Your jewelry is great too. I'm with you...it's definitely not Fall here in Texas. No pumpkins or sweaters for us yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I love those looks, especially the green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I love that you're a teacher. both my brother and sister-in-law are teachers
    2. Thank you for the "how to share the gosple" and "how to study the bible" resources!
    3. Your faith shines through your entire blog and I commend you for that
    4. Your family is beautiful
    5. SO HAPPY I ran into your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you finally posted a wiww!! I love 3, 8, 10, 11! Love the blouses in 3, 10 & 11 and your breezy casual style of 8. You look super skinny in that cute green dress and love the combo skirt & shirt in 7. Great outfits! Hope to see more before several months go by. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you're back with WIWW! The aqua and gray combo is my favorite. The jeggins look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails