Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {March/April 2014}

What I Wore Wednesday {March/April 2014}

It's that time in Texas when we have every single item of clothing that we own out.  It's been too cold and rainy to put away all of our Winter clothes.  I don't have enough closet space for this!  I need Spring and warm weather to go ahead and make up its mind to stay so I can clear out my sweaters and boots. (Yep, that was a lot of whining about nothing.  Go ahead and say it...First World Problems!)

#1
The first outfit is perfect for Spring.
Skirt: Banana Republic outlet
White tee: Cotton On
Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Bracelet: Purchased in support of mission work in India, made by local artisans in India 
Ring: Sundance
Sandals: Sam Edelman

#2
One of the most comfortable outfits I own.  I wish I could wear it every day.
Gray Linen Pants: Old Navy
Same chambray top and ring as above.
Scarf: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Purchased in Taos, NM
Silver flip flops: Gap

#3
Denim trousers and scarf : Old Navy
Striped top: J Crew
Earrings: Ike & Co
Ring: Sundance
Flats: Steve Madden 

#4
Skinny jeans: Rich & Skinny purchased at Nordstrom Rack
White top with artwork: Gap
Scarf: Charming Charlie
Gray Vans: Journeys

#5
Pink chinos: Old Navy
Gingham blouse: Old Navy
Black flats: Steve Madden
Pink necklace: Charming Charlie

#6
Chinos: Banana Republic outlet
Polka dot chambray top: Old Navy
Poppy print flats: Gap

#7
Cropped jeans: Joe's
Striped top: Banana Republic outlet
TOMS: Whole Foods
W & B Initial Necklace: Gift from Mark and the boys

#8
Same cropped jeans and TOMS as above.
Striped top: Gap outlet
Pink cardigan: Target
Earrings: Ike & Co

pleated poppy


3 comments:

  1. I really like and would wear all of these outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink pants! Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit with the graphic tee. That is so cute with the dark skinnies & the scarf! Love all your scarves too. And I'm really liking that first red skirt. Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails