Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {April 2014}

What I Wore Wednesday {April 2014}

I've been doing WIWW for almost 4 years.  You'll notice a pattern if you've ever looked at any of my other WIWW posts.  I buy most of my clothes from the same stores: Nordstrom Rack, Gap outlet, Banana Republic outlet, Old Navy and J Crew outlet.  If I had unlimited budget, I'd probably shop at Anthropologie, Boden, Nordstrom, Banana Republic and J Crew.  Since I'm a teacher and budget is important, I'm all about the sale rack and finding a good deal!  Also, I don't purge my wardrobe every year.  I've been wearing some of this stuff since before I started blogging.

#1
Black Jeggins: AG Adriano Goldschmied  
Top: Heather by bordeaux
both purchased at Nordstrom Rack
Black flats: Steve Madden purchased DSW
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Ring: Sundance

#2
Skinny jeans: Target
Striped top: Gap outlet
Sandals: Sam Edelman purchased at Nordstrom Rack
Gold W & B initial necklace: Gift from Mark and the boys

#3
Skinny jeans: Rich & Skinny
Striped top and flip flops: Banana Republic outlet
Family Tree Necklace: Lisa Leonard

#4
White linen pants: Old Navy
Denim shirt: Gap (circa 1998!!!  Angela and I used to share it when we were roommates in college)
Cuff: Francesca's
Sandals: Kenneth Cole purchased at DSW

#5
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (it's almost 7 years old but I can't part with it)
Maroon top: Loft
Necklace: American Eagle
Sandals: same as #2

#6
My dress for Easter Sunday.
It got it for $20 at the Banana Republic outlet the weekend of Easter.  I was planning on buying Mark jeans and I saw this on the clearance rack.  The necklace was on sale for $5 at the BR outlet, too.

Our family on Easter.

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. That Easter dress was such a good deal! I particularly like your Sam Edelman sandals. I'm living in the States now so I finally have access to Nordstrom Rack and J Crew Factory. I keep hearing about how so many people love those stores!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first blouse, love your sam sandals (I've tried them on and my feet look so weird in them--I'll keep trying because I love them!), you know I love those white linen pants! Maybe this year I will find some--I thought I'd found the perfect ones at jcrew but they didn't quite work...my search continues. And I love your dress from BR--such a great deal. Pretty family picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails