Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {March 2014}

What I Wore Wednesday {March 2014}

#1
Pants: J Crew
Gray top with cute elbow patches: H&M
Leopard flats: Target
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
Ring: Sundance


#2
Chinos/Pants: Banana Republic outlet
Green top: J Crew outlet
Striped cardi and floral scarf: Target
Flats: Steve Madden purchased as DSW
Ring: Sundance

#3
Black maxi skirt: H&M
Dark gray top: J Crew outlet
Light gray cardi: Gap outlet
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Sandals: Sam Edelman purchased at Nordstrom Rack

#4
Pants: Forever 21
Plaid top: Gap outlet
Pink cardigan: Target
Flats: same as outfit #2
Ring: Sundance
Necklace: Purchased in support for mission work in India

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits - especially the elbow patch shirt. I truly wish we had an H&M closer. I could buy out that store!

    http://bybmg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your outfit posts - your outfits are always so cute and at the same time look like something a real person wears. I adore those chinos in outfit # 2 and the elbow patch shirt in #1 in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for another wiww post! Love the look of outfit #2--love the stripes, the floral & the chinos. Also love the maxi dress outfit--those Sam e. sandals are so great! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails