Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {February 5, 2014}

WIWW {February 5, 2014}

Outfit #1
Gray Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Black leggings: Kohls
Black boots: Gap outlet
Sparkly scarf: Gift from my sister-in-law Brandee


Outfit #2
Black jeggings: Gap outlet
Tunic: Gap
Cardigan: Target
Brown boots: DSW
Necklace: local trade days vendor 
Earrings: Ike & Co (go check out her Etsy shop!)


Outfit #3
Jeans: Rich & Skinny bought at Nordstrom Rack
Chambray shirt: Old Navy
Striped gray top: Target
Black boots: Banana Republic outlet
Ring: Sundance


Outfit #4
Skinny jeans: H&M
Gray top: Gap
Navy Cardigan: Banana Republic outlet
Same brown boots and ring above in the other photos. :)
Green cowl scarf: made by my sister-in-law Andrea, she donates 100% to Doctors Without Borders
(Sorry for the awkward selfie but I wanted to show off my pretty scarf!)

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Oh I don't think it's an awkward selfie, I think it's pretty! The cowl is beautiful and I love that your sister in law donates the proceeds.I also love the first scarf, too. Your sisters in law have great taste!

    Love seeing your WIWW posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am patrial to outfit #3 since you essentially created the layered look of a Loft shirt I just got and am in love with. Very cute on you!

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the sparkly scarf with that outfit! Stopping by from the pleated poppy WIWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those outfits. Especially 2 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf on you! I'll be making some more of those. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I like them all. They look comfy and stylish.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails