Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {January 2014}

WIWW {January 2014}

It's been 4 months since my last What I Wore Wednesday post.  Y'all know I'm not a fashionista, but I still like doing the What I Wore post and linking up to the Pleated Poppy.  It's been a great way to meet other bloggers.


Outfit #1
My favorite outfit for the week.
Dress/tunic and navy leggings: Pink Avenue (boutique in Hot Springs, AR)
Boots: DSW
Rings: Sundance
Disc Necklace: Charming Charlie
Small gold disc initial necklace: gift from Mark and the boys



Outfit #2
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Top: Old Navy (new)
Boots: DSW

Outfit #3 
Dress: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: Old Navy
Patterned hose: ?
Black suede wedges: Target
Earrings: gift from my dear friend Kathleen

Outfit #4 
Skinny jeans and pink cardigan: Target (William Rast for Target) 
Plaid shirt: Gap Outlet
Flats: Steve Madden bought at DSW
Necklace: Made in India.  Missionaries to India brought it to our church and I bought it from them to support the mission work.  
Ring: Sundance

Outfit #5
Black jeggings: Gap outlet
Black top: J Crew outlet
Gray striped cardigan and black boots: Banana Republic Outlet
I love this cardigan.  It's the only 100% cashmere sweater I own.  It's so very warm!
Necklace: gift from my best friend Angela

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. I like all of these outfits. Glad to find you through Pleated Poppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! Love the Old Navy top in outfit 2! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for you to do a wiww! love the tunic--very unique. the outfit with the plaid shirt is so cute and cheerful and i love those steve madden flats--must go look for those! and i love the last outfit with the cashmere sweater--a cashmere sweater has been on my want list for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same top from Old Navy! That style is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I've missed your WIWW posts! Your favorite is my favorite too! You look fantastic. I also love the BR cowl neck dress. Everything looks great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ALL of them!! # 4 is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found and followed you via the Pleated Poppy blog hop! I am in love with your style! That dress is amazing and I think I need one! Perhaps I should travel there and pick one up;) I am looking forward to seeing more cute outfits!! And your boys are precious(: Blessings! Susan www.charminglucy.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails