Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {September 2013}

WIWW {September 2013}

Thanks for stopping by.  If you're new here, I'm a junior high history teacher.  We are usually allowed to wear jeans on Friday, but we participated in a teacher pep rally so our reward was being allowed to wear jeans any day for the rest of September.  Great incentive to participate!  So, more of my outfits are jeans than usual.

#1
Skinny jeans: Target
Pink cardigan: Target
Striped top: Gap outlet
Sandals: Shi
Necklace: American Eagle


#2
Same skinny jeans and sandals as above
Polka dot top: Loft
Striped cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Personalized initial disc was a gift from my husband

 #3
I wore this outfit when we went out for my 36th birthday.
Skinny jeans: Rich & Skinny bought at Nordstrom Rack
Top: H&M
Sandals: DSW
Bracelet: Charming Charlie


#4
Black jeggings: Gap outlet
Striped top: Milk & Honey
Earrings: Ike & Co
Flats: DSW


Y'all know the drill.  Linking up to some serious WIWW fashionistas at the Pleated Poppy.

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. I love our outfits. I even pinned them to my style board. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing incentive! I'd love to dress-down for a month! The outfit with your black jeggings is so much style for a comfy day.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the casual combinations and hey, those earrings are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of outfit #1. And the necklace is super cute too. And the jeggings in outfit #3 too. I think I need a trip to the outlet. There always seems to be cute stuff with great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first outfit with the bright sweater! You've said that you're short, but your pictures make you look tall & I'm always thinking, "maybe outfits would look cuter on me if I had long legs like you!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are adorable...as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are adorable...as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails