Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {September 11, 2013}

What I Wore Wednesday {September 11, 2013}

I skipped WIWW for 9 months, and now I'm back for a second week in a row!  Only 2 outfits for ya this week.  Both of these outfits were worn to school.  In case you didn't know, I'm a junior high history teacher.

#1
Pants: Forever 21, you can't tell but they are a dark indigo/purple color
Black and White Gingham top: Old Navy
Flats: Steven Madden bought at DSW

#2
Pants: J Crew, these pants are a navy/dark green color 
White top: Nordstrom Rack (one of my very favorite shirts)
Necklace: American Eagle
Leopard flats: Target


pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. cute and COMFY!

    Please visit me here today:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/09/just-like-so.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty white top! Love that with the leopard shoes. I just ordered some new leopard flats and can't wait to see if they fit and are more comfortable than my target ones!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails