Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Back To School 2013}

What I Wore Wednesday {Back To School 2013}

We started back to school at the end of August (if you're just visiting, I'm a junior high history teacher) and these are outfits that I wore last week and at the beginning of this week.  If you're not familiar with What I Wore Wednesday, it's a blog linkup party where you share your weekly outfits with other ladies who like clothes as much as I do.

#1
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Arrow necklace: Forever 21
Gold layer necklace with discs: Charming Charlie
Gold flip flops: Gap


#2
White linen pants: Old Navy
Gray top: Target
Scarf: Target
Bracelets: H&M
Silver flip flops: Gap
Ring: Sundance 


#3
Another gray top and white pants outfit :)
White pants: Banana Republic outlet
Gray top: Nordstrom Rack 
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Silver flip flops: Gap 

The back of the top is my very favorite part. 

#4
Dress: Gap
Gray cardigan: Gap outlet
Yellow flats: Target
Ring: Sundance

My little cutie!

#5
Striped pants: Joe's
Navy top: Old Navy
Sandals: Shi
Necklace: American Eagle


#6
Skinny jeans: Rich & Skinny bought at Nordstrom Rack
Top: Anthropologie
Necklace & Sandals same as above
Ring: Sundance


#7
Weekend outfit!
Cutoff shorts: J Crew outlet
White top and black flip flops: Gap

#8
Neon pants: Old Navy
Striped top: Gap outlet
Gray cardigan: J Crew outlet
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Flats: Steve Madden bought at DSW

#9
Gray pants: J Brand bought at Nordstrom rack
Striped top: Milk & Honey 
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Black Flats: Loft



pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. I'm always so excited when I see you've posted your outfits! You have some cute ones here. I love that first dress and all your uniques blouses. But my favorite is the second one--the white linen pants & grey blouse and scarf...SO pretty! Ever since I first saw you post those pants I've been on a search and I cannot find any that aren't see-through. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace!
    Love the outfit pictures:)


    I wanted to let you know that I am nominating you for the Liebster Award in my blog post tonight! It is basically a "tag - you're it!" to answer a few fun questions as a blog post. I've really enjoyed reading your blog lately, and I hope you'll check out my blog post tomorrow morning and play along!

    xoxo
    Arielle

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and red necklace in outfit 8. It's such a neat piece!

    I also love love love the first dress you're wearing. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails