Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {January 2013}

WIWW {January 2013}

Let me apologize in advance for the terrible photography.  I have a DSLR camera, but I clearly don't know how to use it.  Shame on me!  I've had it for over 3 years and still rarely take it off the auto setting.  I think the photos were extra bad this month because of the lighting, my dirty mirror and my lack of camera skills.  

Here are the outfits in no particular order :)

#1
blue/green skinny cords and gray sweater: Old Navy
green top: J Crew outlet
infinity scarf: gift
boots: DSW
ring: Sundance


#2
black jeggings: Gap outlet
black top: J Crew outlet
gray sweater and black boots: Banana Republic outlet



#3
skinny jeans and rust cardi: Target
 gingham shirt: Old Navy
same boots as #1
scarf: made by my SIL

I usually like to hide behind the camera, but I decided to show my face here.

#4
black tights: Vera Wang at Kohl's
purple sweater: Old Navy
black boots: Gap outlet
scarf: Gap 

#5 
denim trousers and necklace: Banana Republic
brown top: BR outlet
leopard flats: Target


#6 
jeans: Hudson
gray striped top: Target
necklace: gift from Mark 
TOMS


#7 
jeans: Seven
navy cardi and flower t: Banana Republic outlet
shoes: Puma

#8 
pants/chinos: J Brand
striped top: Anthropologie
bracelet: Ember Arts (jewelry made in Uganda)
flats: Steve Madden


 #9 
jeans: Hudson
flannel: Target
TOMS

#10 
black jeggings: Gap outlet
ruffle top: Anthropologie
cardi: Old Navy
boots: Banana Republic outlet


#11 
dress: Old Navy
belt: Charming Charlie
boots: DSW

Favorite accessories for January
earrings are a gift from my dear friend Kathleen

This ring was a gift for my husband several years ago on my birthday.  It's from Sundance.

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your WIWW posts and drool over your closet! My favorites from this week: the stripes, the gingham and all the Sundance jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outfit #3 - great colors. I also think you look fabulous in your dress. Very cute. Nice job getting so many photos. I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 in a week.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great dressed up or casual. Love the rust sweater and the black dress with brown boots. I like that look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, loving the black dress with cognac belt and boots. Seriously beautiful. Love those earrings! I've contemplated picking up a pair for myself quite a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many cute outfits. love #3! i love gingham and that scarf is so pretty with it! i also love your hair in that picture. i am trying to grow mine out and it's hard coming up with ways it looks good. is your hair naturally wavy? how do you get those soft curls? thankfully, my daughter likes to experiment on me and comes up with some cute looks, but sadly i can't do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute outfits! I love that flannel shirt!

    I am guilty of my DSLR being stuck on auto for 2+ years...I finally signed up for a workshop next weekend. I'm hoping that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails