Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {December 2012}

WIWW {December 2012}

#1
Black dress: Old Navy
Cardi: J Crew outlet
Gray pattern tights: Gap
Black suede wedges: Target


#2
Denim trousers: Old Navy
Navy top: J Crew outlet
Rust cardi: Target
Scarf: American Eagle
Shoes: Born from Nordstrom Rack
Ring: Sundance

#3
Sweater: Forever 21
Blue/Green skinny cords: Old Navy
Boots: DSW

#4
Black jeggings: Gap outlet
Black top: J Crew outlet
Grey striped cardi and black boots : Banana Republic outlet
Necklace: ?



#5
Flannel top and skinny jeans: Target
Boots: DSW


#6
Black jeggings: Gap outlet
Tunic: Gap
Cardi: Target
Boots: DSW 

#7 
Jeans: Seven A Pocket
Striped top: Gap
TOMS

#8 
Skinny jeans, gray tank, and cardi: Target
Flats: Gap

Linking up to one of my favorite blogs!
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I want your closet! including those grey tights, the grey striped sweater, your boot collection, oh and can I have your skinny legs too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. We have the same Target rust cardigan. Isn't it the coziest??!!
    2. I love your plaid Target shirt. It's just grand.
    3. I love that you're WIWW posting again. You look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails