Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {July 2012}

#1
Dress: Francesca's
Cardi: Gap outlet
Flip flops: Old Navy
Earrings: Ike & Co




#2
Brown linen pants: Gap
White top: J Crew outlet
Ombre necklace: Banana Republic
same shoes #1


#3
White shorts: Old Navy
Striped tank: J Crew
Flip flops: Loft 

#4
Denim capris: Gap outlet
Top: Anthropologie
Earrings: GoJo Designs


#5
Dress and black tank: J Crew outlet
Flip flops: Loft 

#6
White linen pants: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic outlet
Cuff bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Flip flops: Old Navy 


#7
Top: H&M
Capris: Gap
Espadrilles: Saludos bought at J Crew (for $14!!!)
Necklace: Made by my cousin Jacquelyn


#8
Entire outfit: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: Guess bought at TJ Maxx 

#9
Shorts: Gap outlet
Top: Anthropolgie
Sandals: Shi
Earrings: Old Navy

#10-14 are pics from our recent Road Trip from Texas to New Mexico

#10
Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Americana at its best!

White shorts: Old Navy
Tank: J Crew 

#11
Adrian, Texas
Both of my boys love the Disney Pixar Cars movies so we had to make a stop on Route 66.

Shorts: J Crew outlet
Top: Loft

#12
Red River, New Mexico
Mark and I went out for his birthday.  We saw a movie and walked around the town.
I LOVED wearing jeans and a cardigan in July!  I could never do that in Texas.

Jeans: Hudson bought at Nordstrom Rack
Grey cami: Gap
Navy cardi: Banana Republic outlet
Flip flops: Gap

#13
We rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain at Red River.

Shorts and green top: J Crew outlet
Striped hoodie that's hanging on my arm--I had to buy it at a local shop because it was so chilly..

#14 
High Road from Taos to Santa Fe, New Mexico

Shorts: J Crew outlet
Denim Top: Vintage Gap from the late 90s
Bracelet: Francesca's and James Avery
Earrings: Ike & Co
Sandals: Shi
Bag: Kate Spade

Lunch at Chimayo
On our way to Santa Fe

And, we're back home.
I wore this to church the day after we got home.

#15
White linen pants: Old Navy
Blue top: Gap outlet
Black cardi: Target
Black flip flops: Marshall's
Earrings: Ike & Co
Necklace: from my cousin

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. welcome back home! and back to WIWW. Love all your looks at home and on vakay. My fave would have to be your beautiful dress. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been hoping you'd do a wiww post! love your first coral dress--so pretty. also love the outfit with your new espadrilles and i love any outfit with the white linen pants. (i cannot for the life of me find a pair that fits me and looks halfway decent!. you know i love that denim shirt (i finally broke down and ordered one from j. crew--sure wished i'd kept mine from years ago!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails