Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {March 2012}

I'm about two weeks late organizing my March photos for WIWW.  I've been taking photos of a few outfits each month and writing one WIWW post a month instead of each week.  Sorry I'm behind.  I'm sure no one was holding their breath waiting for my post ;)

Lately when I write a WIWW post, I think the same things...

I feel really silly photographing my outfits because I'm not a fashion blogger.  The proof is below.  A fashion blogger would never ever have her children's bathtub toys in the background of their photos.  And more importantly, a fashion blogger might actually know something about fashion, ha!  A claim I do not make.

I continue to participate in the WIWW link up to the Pleated Poppy because I've met some really awesome blog friends.  It's a great place to get inspiration if you are stuck in a fashion rut.  Lots of legit bloggers with great style link up. 

Here are my outfits for March even though it's April!

{one}
Denim trousers: Old Navy
Ruffle top: Ann Taylor Loft
Beige cardi: Target
Flats: Target



{two}
Pants: Gap outlet
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Navy and orange flower top: Old Navy
Shoes: Born bought at Nordstrom Rack
This is what it's like trying to take a photo :)



{three}
Skinny jeans: Target
Gray cardi: Old Navy
Top: J Crew outlet
Flats: Gap


{four}
Gray top: Gift from Angela.  It's from Antro!  Love it :)
Skirt: Old Navy
Flip flops: Ann Taylor Loft



{five}
Dress: Banana Republic Mad Men collection
Wedges: Target



{six}
 Pants: Gap outlet
Top: Anthropologie
Brown cardi: Old Navy
Shoes: Born



pleated poppy
 

4 comments:

  1. I think your outfits are super cute in these posts!!! I would love to dig through your closet to get dressed for work!!! I'll have to check out the pleated poppy for more ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love day 5's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Leopard flats from Target. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gasp, every time you wear your Mad Men dress I am blown away by how amazing you look in it!!!

    My mother in law has been huntin' for those flats. She even told me to keep an eye out for them in Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails