Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {April 2012}

What I Wore Wednesday
{April 2012}

The outfits are in no particular order.  I didn't wear white or linen until after Easter, which was at the beginning of the month.  Does that fashion rule even matter anymore?  I have no idea.  Again, that's why I clearly state this is not a fashion blog :)

#1
Denim top: Gap (circa1998)
White linen pants: Old Navy
Sandals: Shi
Ring: Sundance
When Angela and I were roommates in college (late 90s) we would trade off wearing this shirt.  She loved it as much as I did.  I could never bring myself to get rid of it.  I haven't worn it in over 5 years, but I saw some outfits on pinterest that had a similar look and I had to bring it out of retirement.  Have you seen Shannan's denim shirt?  Denim-vintage-goodness.

#2
Black capris: Old Navy
Blue ruffle top: Gap outlet
Cardi: A'Gaci
Poppy print flats: Gap
Earrings: Ike & Co
Necklace: chain--James Avery and glass pendant--made by my cousin Jacquelyn

#3
Dress: Banana Republic outlet
Coral tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals: Shi
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree

These sandals are extremely comfortable.  I'll be wearing them a lot this spring and summer.


#4
Gray linen pants and aqua cardi: Old Navy
White ruffle top: Gap outlet
Birdie necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Ike & Co
Black flip flops: Gap
Ring: Sundance


#5
I remember wearing this dress to church on Easter Sunday.
Dress: J Crew
Heels: TJ Maxx
Ring: Sundance

#6
Skirt, flower flip flops and earrings: Old Navy
White cardi: Gap outlet
Purple tank: J Crew outlet

Please just look at the lovely eyelet detail and don't judge the wrinkles.  Okay.  Thanks!


#7
Skirt and top: Banana Republic outlet
Cardi: Old Navy
Earrings: Ike & Co
Heels: TJ Maxx



#8
Brown linen pants: Gap
White top: J Crew outlet
Necklace: Wal-Mart
Earrings and flip flops: Old Navy


Ben is serious.  Ben is happy :)

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. ok- you are making me want to shop RIGHT NOW! I love every single outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Very cute outfits, and you are looking great!!!

    I'm sorry I never got back to you about guest posting my fav trader joes items... that sounds like fun! i've been really busy recently, but let me know when you want to do that and perhaps the timing will workout. :)

    have a great wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! outfit #7 actually had me hitting the computer monitor saying "woah, love that!" Gorgeous.

    Then came outfit 8. Um, I really can't pick between the two, it's just too hard. You look swimmingly fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of all your summer outfits already! So cute.

    ~Christy (http://www.christybphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you have held onto that denim shirt! I still LOVE it...classics never go out of style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. man i wish i'd saved my old denim shirt! love that with the white pants--so cute! you have such a classic, effortless look that i love. also loving those nude heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you from WWIW, you have great style! My favorite outfit is #2, but I think all of them are great and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are so cute as always, but I LOVE #2 and #4! VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all! You look so cute and have given me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails