Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {February 2012}

What I Wore Wednesday {February 2012}

My last WIWW was in January.  Technically the first photo was from January 31st but all of the others are from February.

#1
Skinny jeans: William Rast for Target
Gray cardi and layer tank: Old Navy
Gray top: J Crew outlet
Black boots: Gap outlet


#2
Glen plaid pants and black sweater: Old Navy
 Black wedges: Target

#3
Black cardi: Gap (circa 1998)
Gray dress and black tights: Forever 21
Felt posie pins: Very Jane deal--Stones in Bloom
Boots: Gap outlet
Earrings: Ike & Co
Everyone thinks I have a new black cardi, and all I did was add these adorable little pins. 
Love all of Angie's jewelry at Ike & Co

#4
Skinny jeans: Target
Navy top: J Crew outlet
Gray sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: American Eagle
Ring: Sundance 
Boots: DSW

#5
Purple sweater: Old Navy
Sweater tights: Kohl's Vera Wang
Boots: Gap 

#6
Skinny jeans and rust cardi: Target
 Flower top: Old Navy
Socks: Gap
Boots: DSW

#7
Khaki pants: Banana Republic outlet
Navy and white top: Old Navy
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Black wedges: Target 
Sapphire Necklace: Gift as a ring from my dear aunt and uncle.  I decided I'd wear it more as a drop and now the beautiful sapphire gets worn so much more as a necklace.
Ben's in several WIWW photos.  I need to get Will in some for my next post.

#8
Skirt: J Crew (vintage--it was a gift from Mark 10 years ago!)
Black ruffle top and black cardi: Gap outlet 
Black wedges: Target
I love the pattern on the skirt. 

#9
Black pants: Gap
same ruffle top from #8
Ruffle cardi: Banana Republic outlet
Flats: Ann Taylor Loft 
I asked my teacher friends if I had on too many ruffles.  They said no because they were small. 

#10
Same skinny jeans from Target--seriously love these!
Striped top and black sweater: Old Navy 
Boots: DSW
Ben :) 
The "outside the lens" photo.  I have to prop my broken mirror on a step stool and bins of legos ended up in my bathroom.  Don't even ask me how.  Who knows?  

#11
Pants and sweater: Gap outlet 
Green top: J Crew
Shoes: Born
Earrings: Ike & Co


Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. You can never have too many ruffles!

    Your hair looks fantastic. I am loving the long earrings with your shorter 'do (the Ike and Co earrings are perfect for you).

    Cannot believe that the flower top is from Old Navy, I thought Anthro for sure.Almost bought a similar scarf to your first one yesterday and didn't know how to wear it - you may have just inspired me (once again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make those adorable little flower pins that you added to the black cardi?? I love them! Legos in the bathroom?- I can SOOO relate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly question, just looked again and saw the answer! I have seen similar on pinterest, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many different outfits! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of the outfits is absolutely great. My favorite is #6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers on your cardi, cute idea!!

    wendymacdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tall brown boots are amazing. Adorable idea to update your cardi with the pins. I have a big rose on last week-just because. Great blog. Happy new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorites are with your brown boots (of course!): the outfit with the rust sweater and the black & white stripe with the black sweater--LOVE! also love your short hair--very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails