Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 1/18/12

What I Wore Wednesday 1/18/12

#1
Gray pants: Old Navy
Flower top: J Crew outlet
Black Sweater: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: Privo bought at Nordstrom Rack

#2
Jeans: Seven A Pocket
Striped Hoodie: Forever 21
Shoes: TOMS


#3
Jeans: Old Navy
Striped top: J Crew outlet
Brown scarf: REI
The North Face fleece: gift from husband
Shoes: TJ Maxx
It's finally been cold enough to wear my warm scarf.

#4
My favorite outfit of the week.  Similar to an outfit last week.
Skinny jeans: Target
Brown and white Shirt: Old Navy
Rust cardi: Target
Boots: DSW
Earrings: Ike & Co



#5
Dress and tights: Forever 21
Black layer top and boots: Gap outlet
Scarf: Made by my sister-in-law Andrea 


#6
I didn't really like the rest of the outfit, but I like the top and necklace.
Striped top: Ann Taylor outlet
Black cardi: Gap (circa 1998)
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree 


pleated poppy




9 comments:

  1. i love the outfit with the rust sweater too--so cute! really like your hair in that close up picture of your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your boots are so cute, and I love the scarf made by your SIL. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Love your gray pants and your scarves! Cute boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 4 is my fav outfit too! tres chic! loving your hair too! great length!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your hair! So sleek and beautiful...which kinda totally describes you.

    The Jcrew flower tee is so pretty. Love how you've styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Popping over from The Pleated Poppy. I love outfit #4. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi michele!
    Cute stuff as always.
    your casual outfit in the TOMS and striped f21 hoodie is so cute and comfy looking!!!
    Your hair is getting longer too. Mine too. hooray! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits!! I adore those boots!!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails