Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 1/11/12

What I Wore Wednesday 1/11/12

Happy New Year!  
My first WIWW of 2012.

It's been a while since I shared a WIWW post.  No matter how many WIWW posts I do,  I still feel awkward and silly.  By all means, I'm not a fashion blogger.  If you are looking for true inspiration, go here.  I do it to remember what I've worn, for the encouragement/motivation to be more creative in what I wear and to meet new people.  This is a fun link up that Lindsey hosts.

The clothes, in no particular order.

Scarf, rust cardi & boots outfit
Skinny jeans: Target
beige top: Gap
Rust cardi: Target
scarf and bracelet: Old Navy
Boots: DSW
earrings: Premiere Designs
Ring: Sundance


Ruffle cardi and skinny belt outfit 
Glen plaid pants: Old Navy
Ruffle cardi and black top: Banana Republic outlet
Belt: Gap
Black necklace: Gap outlet
Earrings: Old Navy
Black wedges: Target




Tights & black sweater outfit
Sweater: Old Navy
Plum dress: Banana Republic outlet
Tights: Forever 21
Black boots: Gap outlet 
*the boots look dirty but it's really my mirror
 Someone loves his John Deere cap
 What a handsome little guy!


Skinny jeans & Anthro top outfit
Skinny jeans; William Rast for Target
Gray cardi and layer cami: Old Navy
Black boots: same as above
earrings: Ike & Co


Church outfit
Dress: Banana Republic outlet
Cardi and patterned tights: Old Navy
Black wedges: Target
*sorry about the fingerprints on the dirty mirror!
 Close up of the detail on the tights
 I like the buttons on the cardi and the detail of the neckline on the dress.


Regular scarf worn like an infinity scarf outfit
Dress: Target
Tights: Vera Wang Kohl's
Brown Cardi:  Old Navy
Boots: DSW
Scarf: my SIL Andrea
It's not an infinity scarf but I took the ends and put them together with a ponytail holder to make it one.  It didn't show where I connected it because it was in the back turned under. 
I like the texture on the tights.



pleated poppy


10 comments:

  1. All really cute outfits!! Loving that layered cami from Old Navy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi michele!
    cute stuff,
    my favorite is the last one, and yes the texture on those tights is so fun. Great looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits they all look so warm and cozy! Makes me wish it would get cooler here so I could wear my new clothes I got from Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!!!! Freaking out love your looks. Seriously, each one better than the next. Totally that effortlessly polished look we all strive for. The scarf your sister in law made looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first and last one! i have that same rust sweater--such a great color. i went to dsw, but still can't find anything like your boots :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plum outfit and last one the best! But they are all so darn adorable. Great combos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfits. I love how polished they all look. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu look so pretty! I love all your outfits. I love your wavy hair too - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many cute outfits! I loved them all! My little guy has that same John Deere hat and loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails