Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 11/23/11

Thank you so much for checking out my WIWW!

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving with the ones they love the most.

11/16/11
School (I'm a history teacher.)
Denim trousers: Old Navy
Brown top and burgundy cami: Banana Republic
Beige cardigan: Target
Flats: Aeropostale (bought them years ago and still love them)
Earrings: GoJo Designs 
 
Thanks for these pretty earrings, Kathleen!  Blog friends are the best! 

11/17/11
School
Skinny jeans: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Boots: DSW
Earrings: Ike & Co 
Scarf: a beautiful gift from my sister-in-law Andrea
This scarf is unbelievably soft.  I wish you could touch the computer screen and feel it. 
Andrea is talented at crocheting and knitting.  I wrote a post about her and her work here.  Contact me if you would ever like to purchase an item.  She donates 100% of her profits to an amazing charity Knitters Without Borders which supports Doctors Without Borders. 

11/18/11
School
Jeans and black flats: Gap
 Teal top: Banana Republic outlet
Black cardi: Gap outlet
Necklace: Old Navy
Earrings: Ike & Co


11/20 & 21/11
Sunday to church and Monday to school
Chambray ruffle dress: Gap outlet
Brown tights: Kohl's (Simply Vera Wang and they are awesome with control top, ha!)
Boots: DSW 
*Edit:  I forgot that I wore the belt.  I'm always nervous about wearing belts, but I gave this one a try.  I texted my friend a photo before I wore this outfit and asked if I was too old for it.  She assured me I was not and said "When it doubt, belt it out!"  Love her!
Boots: brand Matisse, style Becky, color Saddle 


Tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway for a fun-filled Let's Go activity pack for preschoolers. 
Check it out here and enter!

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. I love love love the dress with boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! So cute. Those earrings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I just love each outfit. The red sweater is going to be so fun this fall/winter, it's awesome! Also love the dress. It looks beautiful on you.

    I may need to pick up those earrings for myself, too! They're cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and boots. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Sunday/Monday outfit, Michelle! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I ask where you got that awesome belt? the one with your denim dress. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits, as always. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the maroon cardigan and the denim dress - cute outfits! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 Maurices giftcard on my blog, This Girl's Life - hope you can come over and enter!

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2011/11/christopher-straub-interview-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails