Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 10/26/11

What I Wore Wednesday 10/26/11

I only have a couple of outfits this week.

Outfit #1
Striped top: Old Navy (bought on Clearance for less than $3)
Skinny jeans: Target
Brown boots: DSW
Here's the 411 on the boots:
Brand: Matisse
Style: Becky
Color: Saddle
I purchased them in late August or early September of this year. 


Outfit #2
Jeans: Seven A pocket bought at amazon.com
Beige top: Gap
Infinity Scarf: made by my sister-in-law Andrea
Flats and white layer tank: Old Navy
Earrings: Ike and Co 

This scarf made a plain outfit more interesting.

I love the colors and textures.  It's so soft. 

Simple earrings that go with everything.   

Linking up to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. I love those boots! I'm in the market for a new pair, since my brown ones are peeling (I will never buy fake leather again)! Those earrings are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wha? 3 bucks for the ON top??? I paid full price for that thing and I love it! And your brown boots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look adorable in everything you post. I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is gorgeous! Love all the colors.

    I love those boots, I might start hunting them down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits! You got that stripped tee for $3!? Amazing deal! I've got to keep my eye out for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Michele!
    I love the brown boots with the black and white striped top. I love that combo.
    Also love your a pocket sevens. I have them in a lighter color and I wish I got the darker wash.
    Cute scarf too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots, especially with the stripes! I feel like I am living in my brown boots these days. Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those boots. I just love them. I have a super similar striped top and I wore them with my new brown boots. Love that combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your scarf and the jeans--i'm on the hunt for nice jeans. of course i love those boots--looked all over online and can't find them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look rockin' in that stripe shirt and skinny jeans. Hottie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could be in a Ralph Lauren ad with that first outfit. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the striped shirt and those boots are amazing! CUTE xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails