Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 40

What I Wore Wednesday Week 40

I guess this is week 40?  I have no idea.  I've been doing WIWW for over a year, but I took a break back at the end of 2010, which is why I'm not on week 54 or 56.  I only number each week so I can keep the photos organized in a folder on my computer.  The number is pretty meaningless, other than letting you know I've been doing this a while!  I should have probably dated each WIWW post, but I wasn't that organized when I started blogging and doing WIWW.  Enough rambling.  I'll stop my stream of consciousness and get to the few outfits I have for the week. 

Sunday: Church
white linen pants: Old Navy
black top: J Crew outlet
silver flip-flops: Gap
earrings: Ike and Co (I told you last week I love these earrings, and I do!  I got so many compliments at church when I wore them.)
bracelet: missionaries from India brought them to our church


What I Wore the other days of the week.  This is my typical summer style, especially since we are having record setting temps in Texas.  It's summer and I usually don't bother getting dressed up to hang out around the house. That will all change next week when I go back to work. School is starting!



Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
stripe tank: Old Navy
yellow tank: Whole Foods
necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
TOMS: Whole Foods 
 

I bought my TOMS last spring and they are over a year old.  I haven't worn them as much this summer as last.  If you buys TOMS, buy them a 1/2 size too small.  I usually wear a 7 and I bought a 6.5.  They were a little snug, but after a few days they were broken in and perfect.  

pleated poppy

Don't forget to come back next week. 
 I'll be doing my first ever giveaway and I promise it's going to be something you really like!

9 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up for so long! i love the wide leg pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, found you from the Pleated Poppy! Great relaxed style. I love the yellow tank under the striped shirt. You totally gave me an idea that i might try.
    Those teal earrings are lovely as well!
    Glad I found you...gonna stalk..er...browse your blog now and tomorrow.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfit from Sunday...those pants are really great, and I love that bracelet!! And I reallllly want a pair of TOMS, everyone who has them says they are the best. Thanks for the sizing tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits. Especially the stripes... I have a thing for those... and probably way too many items that have them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black tee with the white pants! Visiting from the pleated poppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you style your Toms - you were one of the first people I knew to wear them and wear them well.

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those white pants are so great!! And I love the yellow tank with your stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love those wide leg pants!!! and your toms are adorable! so cute girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! The earrings look GREAT and are such a perfect match with your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails