Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 8/24/11


What I Wore Wednesday
8/24/11

I'm back to work full-time. School started back this week! Very exciting and exhausting, all at the same time.  I think it's going to be a great year with my 7th and 8th grade students.


Sunday (i think)
Gray linen pants: Old Navy
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Sandals: DSW
ring: Sundance
earrings: Charlotte Russe
 Another photo of the top and my new hair do :)

First day of school:
Skirt and flower flip flops: Old Navy
Purple layer tank: J Crew
White cardi: Gap outlet

Tuesday: School
Ruffle top: Banana Republic outlet
Capris: Gap
Bracelets and earrings: Old Navy
wave ring: Sundance
Slides: Ann Taylor LOFT
Love ruffles


Ben 

pleated poppy
I plan to slow down the WIWW post.  I'll try to keep up with it every other week instead of every week.  It's a little bit overwhelming going back to work and keeping up with being a mommy.  I still love my WIWW friends and I look forward to see what you wear each week.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun back at school! I can't believe it's that time already. Your new hair looks very cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that all went well your first week back!

    I love your ruffly coral top paired with those super pretty earrings. Lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits and love your new hair cut!! Sorry I've been MIA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see myself wearing so many of these pieces! Your hair is super cute, and I hope the beginning of your school year goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love these what i wore posts! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails