Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 38


What I Wore Wednesday Week 38

Thursday: took a meal to friends who just had a baby
Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
navy/white stripe tank: J Crew outlet
yellow tank: Target
necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT

I've worn this necklace almost everyday this summer...makes me think I should invest in another Lisa Leonard necklace :)

 
Sunday: church
These are the same linen pants I wore to church last week.  If it weren't for WIWW I probably wouldn't remember that little detail. 
gray linen pants: Old Navy
blue/gray top: Ann Taylor LOFT
ring: Sundance
silver flip flops: Gap
bracelet: Old Navy

 
Monday: Date Day (as opposed to Date Night) with my husband
Ruffle tank: Banana Republic
Shorts: J Crew outlet
silver flip flops: Gap
necklace: Lisa Leonard
earrings: Charlotte Russe

Tuesday: nothing special other than going to eat at Rudy's BBQ
Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
top: J Crew outlet
shoes: Simple bought at REI
same necklace as all week :)

Polka dot shoes and a dirty spot on the mirror ;)

As always, linking up to the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment to say hi.  I'll try to hop over and check out your outfits.  That's what makes WIWW so much fun!  Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Girl, I swear, you have the cutest tops! Love the gray ones and the polka dot shoes are so cute! Also, your hair looks great anyway, but I like it with with a flat iron too. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style...your tops are the cutest!! Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered tanks! The mustard and navy look great together. And the polka dot sneakers are too darn cute!! They're just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the mustard and striped tanks. I could live in those linen pants. They are so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the BR ruffled tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I especially adore that ruffle tank top from BR.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails